Saturday, November 15, 2008

11-15-08.... Graphics. Many possibilities





I've been busy upgrading the garage for additional lighting, but spent some time pondering the paint scheme and graphic breakup between the colors on the bike this evening. Initially, I had thought I'd two tone the tank with the orange on the upper portion and black below. Playing around with some fine line tape, I think I came up with a better idea and keep black above and below an orange stripe(so to speak) in between. I feel this will keep the orange as an accent color and avoid having it become too obnoxious. I'll use a smaller black Honda wing set on the orange field, roughly in the same location as the original.

I also received my single seat cowl and wanted to do a number plate scheme on it. Initially, I thought painting orange covering the entire top would be right, but after some consideration, thought this would look better.

No comments:

Post a Comment