Tuesday, December 30, 2008

12-30-08....Couldn't help myself






It went up to 56 degrees here yesterday and the bike was in pieces...So I put it back together and took it for a ride today, it went up to about 50 degrees. I guess my illness is obvious. Since all I have is a mesh jacket with a quilt liner, I layered a little and was fine. I really like the new Bridgestones, a good investment at a good price. I had no tach or brake lights during the ride, so I'll have to go through all the connections I broke down during disassembly, apply dielectric grease and get things in order. No problem......other than having to remove all of the upper fairings.

The final paint work has to be completed, but I'll wait until March when we string some balmy days together to do that. For now the bike will be ready for me to get my "fix" on those occasional warm winter days. I also did a tape job on the seat fairing to try out a number plate configuration. I'm up in the air about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment